Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Soup Kitchen

Today I had soup for lunch. Most folk's think soup is real healthy and non-filling. However, when you add bread on the side (for dipping) and some nice cream to the broth (it was potato soup), it becomes very filling and satisfying . . . let's not forget FATTENING.

Clearly, I haven't started on my weight loss journey yet.

The other three girls on this blog will likely talk about accolades of exercise and eating healthy. My contribution will be the talk about trying to fit exercise and healthy eating into my current lifestyle.

It's gonna be a challenge but I think I might just be able to do it. I've done it so many times before that it's just old news at this point.

I'm going to start playing the Lottery more too . . . weight loss is a gamble so why sit around?

No comments:

Post a Comment